The Powrmatic Heatflow (hfv) product offers simple and cost effective ventilation of underground car parks and high heat areas. Heatflow is an efficient, low cost, permanently open natural ventilator ideally suited for areas requiring uncomplicated, weathered natural ventilation of heat or exhaust gases. Typical applications include underground car parks where Heatflow can be situated below pavement walkways. Other applications are high heat areas such as power plants and smelters.
- High performance - designed to offer optimum performance and minimum resistance to airflow
- Weather resistance - 100% integrity, tested for rain at 75mm per hour and wind speed of 13 metres per second
- Installation flexibility - Can be installed as stand alone unit or in multiples side by side or end to end.
- Delivered fully assembled ready for installation
- Maintenance free - No moving parts ensures long, maintenance free operation.
Typical applications include underground car parks where Heat-flow can be situated below pavement walkways. Other applications are high heat areas such as power plants and smelters. The Heatflow has no moving parts making it 100% maintenance free saving money and time. It also has no energy consumption allowing it to be used as a cost effective, sustainable solution for natural ventilation.
The Heatflow is available in a wide range of sizes and designed to suit specific project requirements.
The Heatflow can be designed with either 40% or 50% free areas. It has 100% integrity and tested for rain defence at 75mm per hour at windspeeds of 13m/s. (Requires connection to building drainage if not mounting onto an upstand)