Want to know how to heat a warehouse? The Powrmaster TE warehouse heater range of gas and oil-fired air rotation heaters are specifically designed for the efficient heating of large areas and are especially suitable for open plan warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
Our air rotation units utilise high efficiency axial fans to move large volumes of air. These heaters achieve a uniformity in the distribution of heated air that cannot be matched by conventional units that treat low volumes of air at high temperature.
The principle of air rotation is to move large volumes of air at low velocity and controlled temperature. Cooler low level air is constantly drawn through the heater with a high level discharge effectively de-stratifying the building and, in turn, lowering the temperature gradient within the heated area. For the majority of applications a single heater can provide uniform warmth wall to wall and floor to ceiling without the need for costly ductwork. Flexibility is a key benefit of Powrmatic air rotation systems.
External versions are also available. The use of a central plant heater and no requirement for extensive ductwork significantly reduces both installed and on-going service costs whilst a choice of fuels, modulating burner options and controls combine to ensure optimum fuel efficiencies.
Efficiency and ErP Compliance
From 1st January 2018 all warm air heaters used to provide comfort for the occupants of a heated space are required to meet minimum standards of ‘seasonal’ efficiency as determined by the Ecodesign regulation (EU) 2015/1188, Directive 2009/125/EC - Lot 21 Tier 1. Compliance to the standard is mandatory. TE heaters placed on the market after 1st January 2018 comply with the requirements of the standard.
Watch The TE Air Rotation Warehouse Heater Video
- Cost efficient large area heating reduces number of heaters, eliminates the use of destratification fans and reduces installation costs.
- High efficiency axial fans moving large volumes of heated air reduce the effects of stratification.
- The T304 stainless steel heat exchanger/combustion chamber is guaranteed for 5 years and further warranted for 15 years on a pro-rata basis. All other parts are covered for 2 years from the date of commissioning.
- Sizing and scheme design by Powrmatic. Our own in-house design team of engineers will design and size each system to suit individual applications.
- Range extended to include fully weather-proofed versions for external applications.
- Air only circulation units for improved distribution when used in conjunction with heating units.
- Units can be acoustically lined to reduce noise levels
The Powrmatic TE Series heaters are optimally suited for:
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Large Warehouses
- Steel Storage Facilities
- Distribution Centers
- Paper Storage Facilities
- Sports Stadiums