The ErP NVS range of suspending condensing gas unit heaters has been designed in conjunction with specifiers, installers and users to provide efficient and cost effective heating and ventilation requirements for industrial and commercial properties and workshop environments.
Powrmatic ErP NVS gas fired unit heaters can be installed directly into the space to be heated. Ducted or duct module applications may be satisfied using either the centrifugal fan or duct module variants. Heaters can be specified to provide on/off, high/low or modulated heat outputs.
Four pass primary tubular assembly manufactured from aluminised steel formed, swaged and expanded without recourse to stress inducing welding. 409 and 316 grade stainless steel options available. Two pass secondary assembly manufactured from extruded aluminium. A comprehensive range of control and modular duct components ensures total system flexibility in terms of applications offering heating only and ventilation only.
Efficiency and ErP Compliance
From 1st January 2018 all warm air heaters used to provide comfort for the occupants of a heated space are required to meet minimum standards of ‘seasonal’ efficiency as determined by the Ecodesign regulation (EU) 2015/1188, Directive 2009/125/EC - Lot 21 Tier 1. Compliance to the standard is mandatory. CPx heaters placed on the market after 1st January 2018 comply with the requirements of the standard.
- Natural Gas or LPG propane
- Space saving "Off Floor Mounting"
- Room sealed combustion
- ECA Compliant on most models - speak to our office for details
- Low fuel consumptions and carbon emissions
- Condensing Heater wtih secondary heat exchanger - efficiencies up to 104%
- Painted to RAL6027 - other colours available upon request
- On-off, high-low, and modulating options available
- Choice of outputs: 30kW, 60kW, 90kW and 140kW