The CP+ and CP+EA cabinet heaters are indirect gas or oil fired air heaters fitted with dynamically balanced centrifugal fan sets with belt driven motors, stainless steel combustion chamber and mild steel heat exchanger.
The CP+ range has been designed with a range of outputs up to 1MegaWatt, and is ideal for heating large factory and warehouse spaces. Heaters are available with a comprehensive range of oil, natural gas, lpg and liquid biodiesel fired burners. A Powrmatic control unit is supplied with every heater.
Low Cost Heating Solutions from Powrmatic.
Efficiency and ErP Compliance
From 1st January 2018 all warm air heaters used to provide comfort for the occupants of a heated space are required to meet minimum standards of ‘seasonal’ efficiency as determined by the Ecodesign regulation (EU) 2015/1188, Directive 2009/125/EC - Lot 21 Tier 1. Compliance to the standard is mandatory. CPx heaters placed on the market after 1st January 2018 comply with the requirements of the standard.
- Indirect oil/gas fired heater
- Natural gas (G20)
- Propane (G31)
- Oil 35 sec. & 28 sec.
- Biofuel options available
- Ducted applications offering a choice of 300, 600 or 1000 Pa external pressures
- Painted to RAL6027. BS/RAL colours to special order.
- Summer ventilation facility.
- Complete with full operating controls.
- Weatherproofed version available
- Range of outputs from 366kW to 1025kW