Midea Super Slim Round Flow heat pump inverter cassettes feature a 360 degree air flow panel with independent vane control to ensure that air is distributed to every corner of the space. They are designed for ease of installation with a very low profile for use in shallow ceiling voids where standard cassettes would be too deep.
Super Slim cassettes are available in cooling capacities from 7.1kW to 16.0kW and heating capacities from 7.1kW to 18.2kW and can be used in ‘Twin’ configuration with two indoor units served by one outdoor unit. Other features include auto-defrost, auto-restart, sleep mode, independent dehumidification and integral condensate pump.
Watch The Superslim Video
- Outputs 24000, 30000, 36000 and 4800, 60000 Btu/h
- Outputs from 7.1 to 18.2kW
- SCOP 4.0
- Super slim only 245 mm high
- 360 degree air flow panel
- Mono and multi-unit applications
- Built-in drain pump
- Frost protection in heating mode
- Touch screen wired controller available as optional extra
- Twin combination available