All Powrmatic Warm Air Heaters sold in the UK come with a 2 year parts and one year labour warranty. Powrmatic Air Conditioning equipment come with the benefit of a 3 year parts and a limited labour guarantee. To make an initial claim, please contact your installing contractor - they will make the claim on your behalf.
All contractors who wish to make a warranty claim must contact our Warranty Department using the form below.
What are the conditions of the Powrmatic Guarantee?
Conditions of the Guarantee
- The appliance must have been installed by a competent recognised installer, and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, building regulations and local regulations.
- The appliance has been professionally commissioned.
- The appliance has been maintained on a yearly basis by a competent servicing company.
- The appliance has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The correct specification fuel has been used.
- No unauthorised repairs or modifications have been made.
- Powrmatic 'General Conditions of Sale' have been observed.
- Except for the obligation of Powrmatic Ltd to perform warranty repairs during the guarantee period, Powrmatic will not be liable in respect of any claim for direct or indirect consequential losses, including loss of profits or increased costs arising from loss of use of the appliance, or any event arising there from.
- Gaskets and fan belts are not included in the warranty.
If the reason for the fault is not covered by the warranty (as stated above), then you (as requestee) will be liable for all incurred costs.
|Labour cost per hour||£60.00|
|Travel cost per hour||£30.00|
|Mileage cost per hour||£1.00 per mile|
|Access equipment||£cost at time of hire|
Upon receipt of all necessary information, we will process your Warranty Call Out Request, and an engineer will contact site to arrange time and date of the visit.