Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsibility for the successful progression of all sales orders into the UK Ventilation Division from point of enquiry, quotation and order placement to invoicing and final account.
General and Task Management
- Support Ventilation Division’s external & internal sales functions.
- Keep external & internal sales functions up to date with latest production lead-times, product issues, •stock levels and transportation requirements to ensure sales offers reflect internal capabilities at point of order.
- Where required attend sales meetings to promote Powrmatic experience/ capabilities and promote confidence in the Powrmatic offer.
- Where required assist external & internal sales functions in production of sales offers to ensure full scope of works etc are adequately articulated & documented consistent with a contracting environment.
- Assist repeat business by providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for receipt of all sales orders into the Ventilation Division ensuring all orders are correctly reconciled in terms of cost and scope of works, ensuring customer order reflects the Powrmatic offer.
- Ensure all sales orders are booked into the company’s business management system (Progress Plus) and progressed correctly through the system from point of order through to final account.
- Responsible for timely acknowledgment of all sales orders ensuring Powrmatic lead times are correctly communicated and documented to customers and any variations in information are highlighted and resolved prior to manufacture (in association with ASM).
- Where required, prepare and issue project programme to customers.
- Liaise with Powrmatic’s Production Manager & Team Leader to ensure all orders are progressed within agreed time scales.
- Liaise with customers and Powrmatic’s Transportation Team to ensure all goods are appropriately packed for onward transportation to site and accepted on site
- Liaise with Powrmatic’s Transport Manager to ensure site deliveries are coordinated with the customer.
- Responsible for and co-ordinate the production & issuing of project approval drawings association with the Ventilation Division’s Design Engineer.
- Responsible for all post-order correspondence with customers ensuring all aspects of a project are effectively communicated and documented.
- Assist Product Manager, Accounts Team and Financial Director in the successful conclusion of final accounts.
- Check margins adherence at key stages of the process (Start/Completion).
Cross Division and Function Support
- As workload throughout the business is seasonal, cross training will be given to enable flexible cross divisional working. Specific arrangements will be negotiated as required.
- Work in a professional and pragmatic manner, respecting all employees throughout the business.
- The ability to contribute to a better working environment for yourself and your co-workers. This includes self-awareness, initiative, accountability, persistence, resilience, patience, perceptiveness, and emotional regulation.
Skills and Attributes:
- Communication skills, ability to communicate to all levels.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Computer literature in MS Office
- Full driving licence.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to organise a varied and demanding workload.
- Good ‘team player
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- Track record of working a busy demanding business environment.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Experience of working within the Construction or HVAC Industry.
To find out more and to apply, e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org