Job Title – Development Engineer
Job Overview –Responsibility for product testing of new products, and the continuous product improvement of current Productranges
Reports to- Engineering Manager
- To set up and test Powrmatic appliances to an agreed schedule. Products to be tested to in house procedures and the relevant product standards (ie EN1020)
- To build prototypes
- To follow product test procedures accurately and methodically
- To draft test procedures
- To produce accurate test reports
- To assist in the drafting of product literature
- Keeps laboratory area clean, neat, and to company standards, to ensure safety of all team members.
- To ensure strict safety procedures are followed.
- To provide in house after sales assistance (when required)
- Visiting external sites to investigate/remedy on site equipment faults.
- To assist production in the end of line testing, when assistance has been approved by the engineering manager